Give Now

Supporter Videos

Dana-Farber and Jimmy Fund supporters from across the country talk about why they participate and give.
We are the Jimmy Fund Walk
June 21, 2016

Life. Hope. Gratitude. Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai walkers and volunteers describe what the event means to them. Will you join them?

I Walk Because...
June 21, 2016

Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk presented by Hyundai walkers and volunteers tell the story of why they participate. Why will you?

DFMC Runner Katie Smyth

Katie Smyth runs the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge for her brother. "This one's for you, John!"

Why I Volunteer

Volunteer Brian Park explains why he looks forward to his time volunteering at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

Why I Walk

Zach Galvin, Pacesetter, Team Captain, and cancer survivor explains why he participates in the Boston Marathon® Jimmy Fund Walk.

I Run for my Daughter

Scott Williamson gets his inspiration from his daughter, Laura. Scott runs the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge for many friends and relatives affected by cancer.

2013 Joe Cronin Memorial Jimmy Fund Fishing Tournament

Friends and family share their memories and their motivation for the Joe Cronin Memorial Jimmy Fund Fishing Tournament.